About the institute
The Engineering Institute of High Technologies (hereinafter EIHT) was approved in the structure of the University of the Board NAS KazNRTU after K.I. Satpayev from 16.06.2016 on the base of institute of high technology and sustainable development.
The EIHT is composed of four departments: general and theoretical physics, industrial ecology and biotechnology, operation of space systems, electrical engineering and automation of technological complexes.
With the help of academic council of the institute performed collective leadership of the institute works . Administrative functions are performed by the Director of the Institute –professor, d.p. - m.s. Kumekov S.E., deputy director of post-graduate education, scientific -research and international relations– Saitova N.K., deputy director of bachelor curriculum and educational work– Balgaev N.E.. Chair of the Department of general and theoretical physics – Maylina H.R., industrial ecology and biotechnology – Dyo Y.M., operation of space systems- Tulekbaev E.T., electrical engineering and automation of technological complexes- Hidolda E.
The goals and objectives:
The highly qualified personnel provision in high-tech industries and the economies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the basis of:
- preparation of competitive specialists for hi-tech branches of economy on the basis of three-level system bachelor – master – PhD.
- high professionalism of PTS
- improve the efficiency and quality of research;
- involvement in research work over 70% of PTF staff, and more than 50% of undergraduate students. 100% of students in postgraduate programs;
- increasing the number of courses and student groups with English language training.
Mission and Strategy:
The mission and strategy of the institute are in accordance to the strategic priorities and objectives of the KazNRTU after K.I. Satpayev as a research university with special status.
The main task of the institute is to carry out educational activities, carrying out research, meet the development strategy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the basis of the effective integration of education, science and innovation.